Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oops sorry I forgot to post my photos last night.This first picture is of my daughter and one of her little cousins. I did not use any special thoughts from the tutorials The second picture I took of my daughter while standing on a chair. I wanted to capture a different point of view of her pregnant belly. The third picture is also of her pregnant belly just capturing as much of the belly as I could. This I learned about from the tutorials. I would never have thought about taking a picture just of her belly. There was a lot of information in the tutorials and a lot of things to think about when taking portraits.

2 comments:

  1. Holly:

    I really like the different angles of the baby belly you choose. Because the very nature of them are not "traditional" portrait styles, they call attention to them and stand out. I think that the first portrait would be more dramatic if you cropped out some of the "noise" from the background (door, papers). Nice work.

    ~Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I decided to leave it as the original because I couldn't get the effect I was looking for. I like taking candid pictures the best, but they don't always come out exactly the right way.

    ReplyDelete