These are the three pictures I chose. All three of the pictures are of the same stone.
This stone is across from our driveway at our house in Weathersfield. When we had first moved in one evening I was backing out of our yard. I looked out my rear-view mirror and saw this stone. I remember it made me have to catch my breath because I thought I was seeing a person. Then I realized it was just a stone.
This picture I was sitting on the ground looking up at the stone. When I took the picture I didn't realize that the stone was even with the top of the tree from this angle.
I didn't realize this beehive was on the stone when I took the first picture. When I walked around to the side of the stone I was surprised to find it. After looking at this picture I want to go back at get a closer view of the hive.
Holly:
ReplyDeleteWhen I was looking over these, I didn't even realize the 3rd shot was of a beehive until I started reading the description because it almost looks like a stone work face when you glance over it. Kudos to you for trying to get closer to investigate ;-)
I like how the lighting is different in each of the pictures. The first one is really bright, but the second one shows more of the weathering and is darker. Nice work!
~Jessi
I'm glad you title your week with Point of View since you don't mention it otherwise, but you certainly imply it with the excellent variety of shots you took fo the same grave marker. These are awesome! I think my fave is the final one, probably because of the asymmetrical compostion, the gorgeous deatiled textures of the stone and the hydrangea flowers. Nice job all around!
ReplyDelete