Saturday, October 20, 2012

Week 7

I took the picture of the background then I cropped the picture of the bridge. I created a layer. I used the lasso tool and inverted it to use only the picture of the bridge. I used the feather tool to create the look of the bridge being open on both ends. Therefore seeing the grass on the other side. I used the rule of thirds to place the bridge on the landscape.

2 comments:

  1. Holly – Great job! I love that you chose to move the covered bridge to a different background. That must have been tricky to accomplish! You made the picture more appealing by utilizing the rule-of-thirds and I love how you were able to make it so that the viewer sees grass at the other end of the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly:

    The picture "mash-up" is an interesting choice; the bridge seems to be floating around the landscape. It makes for a really jarring image because you expect a bridge to be connected to something, not just hanging out in the middle of a field ;-)

    Nice work on a difficult editing!

    ~Jessi

    ReplyDelete