Saturday, October 13, 2012
Week 6 Landscape
This week landscape pictures.The colors aren't very bright where I am this year.
In the first photo I was attempting to get a diagonal line with the road. Minimal diagonal when I was able to view the picture on a larger screen.
Picture 2: I was trying to attempt the rule of thirds. I accomplished this but the picture could have been a little more in focus. The time of day may be affecting the focus.
Picture 3 is of the sun setting. I love the red sky.
Picture 4 is of the sun rising. I feel the bottom half of the picture could be brighter. Maybe I should have waited for the sun to rise a little more.
Picture 5 I was attempting a framing shot. I feel the picture should have been cropped on the left. I like the lighting in the photo.
Picture 6. I was trying to capture the lighting and the way it was throwing shadows on the trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holly – I like how you took your photos at different times of day. The photo of the sun setting is pretty with the colors in the sky. The photo of the sun rising is interesting to look at. I love the look of the clouds and the trees make the photo appealing. I love the tree in photo 5. I see this photo as utilizing the rule-of-thirds more than framing because my attention goes right for the tree on the left. Great pictures!
ReplyDelete